How to report a breakdown or repair service on your RATIONAL unit
Our Service Technicians are professional, approachable and reliable, consistently repairing ovens to a ‘first fix’ ratio of over 95% – to ensure your RATIONAL unit is back up and running the very same day. All service vehicles are fully equipped with an extensive parts stock, keeping your RATIONAL unit downtime to a minimum.
At Keeling Catering Engineers, we’re open 24/7 to receive your breakdown/repair service call. Our friendly Service Team is available Monday – Friday from 8:30am – 5:00pm by calling 01925 604722 or emailing email@example.com
We also provide an out-of-hours service covering weekends including bank holidays, and can be contacted via Emergency 24hr phone lines: 07831 822176 | 07786 337915
Things to consider before logging a service/breakdown call with us:
- Is the unit Gas or Electric? This is determined by the Model/Serial number..
eg Gas oven serial number: G11SE07102116655
Electric oven serial number: E11SH12012286902
- Model and Serial Number of the unit(s)
This information is usually located on the data plate on the left hand side of the front panel. For further help on finding your data plate, please watch our short video here. [link to video clip]
- Any service/error codes displayed, and a detailed fault description if possible. Images of your RATIONAL unit are also very helpful in assisting our Service Technicians in fault finding.
- Access times to enable Service Technician’s attendance on site to carry out repair work.
- Provide our Service Team with a P/O if required